Offroad Animal offers the following Warranty on it's branded products.
This warranty policy does not cover resale of other brands (eg winches, lights, awnings) whereby the original manufacturer's warranty applies. Any parts sold by Offroad Animal in which we did not manufacture we revert to the Warranty policy supplied by the original manufacturer
What is covered:
1. Replacement or repair on any damaged product during shipping
2. Replacement or repair on any manufacturing faults
3. In the event a product recall is initiated by Offroad Animal, the recall covers, at Offroad Animal's sole discretion, the repair or replacement of the subject component(s) only
Criteria for warranty:
1. You must show proof of purchase of the item and the warranty claim must be made within the warranty period for that product as stated on the product information page on this website. For the purpose of warranty period, the time starts on the date the item was shipped.
2. The product must have been fitted in accordance with Offroad Animal fitting instructions and information.
3. Have carried out normal maintenance and care for the product
4. Used in accordance for it's intended purpose
5. Expenses incurred by the customer in claiming the warranty are to be borne by the customer, including packaging the return items for damage free transit, 2-way shipping and installation. Although shipping carriage costs are not covered by Offroad Animal under this policy, at Offroad Animal's sole discretion, Offroad Animal may offer to cover the cost of shipping of the original item back to Offroad Animal for inspection, and the cost of shipping a replacement or repaired item back to the customer, as a good will gesture. However under no circumstances are any other customer incurred costs, such as packaging, installation services, replacement vehicle hire, loss of use, or replacement of items that were not supplied by Offroad Animal.
6. Warranty applies to original buyer and is not transferrable
7. Warranty does not cover any labor charges, travel expenses, loss of use impacts or anything beyond the Offroad Animal product itself
8. Repair or replacement does not extend warranty period beyond the warranty period applicable on the original purchase date
9. Warranty does not include cosmetic damage such as powder coat chips/scratches. Touch up paint should be expected to be required throughout the intended use of the products
Warranty will not apply when the following takes place:
1. Unusual, improper or negligent use or misuse of the product
2. Incorrect fitting of the product
3. The use of non genuine products and sub components on Offroad Animal components
4. Use on vehicles not specified or modified from the original intent of the vehicle
5. Overloading the product passed it's suggested use.
6. Damage caused in racing or competitions.
How to Claim:
1. Contact Us and let us know the nature of the claim, and provide the requested pictures and details. The more information provided, the better we can respond
2. If Offroad Animal agrees that the claim may be covered by warranty, bring the product back to Offroad Animal or any of it's agents for inspection. In most cases this will require the item(s) to be shipped. The customer will be required to prepare the items for shipment and package in a manner for damage free shipment. Damage occurring during the return shipping will not be considered warrantable and may impact the warranty claim
3. Supply proof of purchase of product if requested
4. Offroad Animal will review the defect and make an assessment. At Offroad Animal's sole discretion, the item may be either repaired, or replaced with an equivalent new, used or repaired item, or offer a full or partial refund.
5. Unless Offroad Animal has waived the shipping charges, Offroad Animal will send the replacement item once the shipping charge has been paid by the customer
Please note that all install times are estimates only and sometimes happen quicker or slower than quoted.