The Grand Cherokee is a super sexy looking vehicle, but lacks some serious protection on the front not just for off road driving but for animal strikes as well. Don't leave your pride and joy unprotected. Offroad Animal's Predator bar will not only protect your rig from Animal strikes and off road mishaps but does this all while looking bloody good.
- Full steel construction for ultimate protection
- Much improved approach angle
- Great platform for mounting a winch. No additional winch mount hardware is required - this bar has you covered.
- Great platform for mounting lights or antennas
- Works with all parking sensors and Adaptive cruise, and Autonomous Emergency braking features.
- Looks awesome on the front of your Grand
- Much lighter bar compared to main competitors due to our much smarter design
- Only adds 100mm to front of vehicle
- 3mm Steel Plate
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Works with parking sensors, and Adaptive Cruise Radar
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- only adds 100mm to the front of the vehicle. This is considerably better than all bull bars on the market
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black as standard - 2 layers of protection
- Hi lift jacking points integrated into design as standard
- Suits most winches with no extras required including Warn Zeon class winch
- Factory fog lights do not fit, however you can run 1 or 2 aftermarket LED driving lights per wing, or an 8" LED lightbar.
- Number plate flip included as standard for those running a winch
- Offroad Animal steel tow hooks are required to run this bumper and are included in the carton. If you already have Offroad Animal tow hooks, send these new ones back for a $150 refund.
- 2 different under panel set ups, for those running Air Suspension and those not. Make sure you select which suspension you have in options above. No air suspension means smaller panels that sit closer to body
- Bumper opening takes most single row led light bars up to 22"
Suits the following vehicles:
WK2 Grand Cherokees Model Year 2011-2021
- Trim: Laredo, Limited, Overland, Trailhawk, Upland, Altitude, North Edition, (models with the standard front bumper)
- 'Fancy' bumper, (Summit, High Altitude, Limited-X, Limited-S etc.)
Installation instructions have a cut template for 2017-21
However we have not yet established an official bumper cut template for 2014-16 Summit style. We recommend waiting for now unless you want to figure out your own cutting template
- Does Suit 2011-2013 models, including Summit, however you will have a slightly larger gap between bar and grill/factory bumper than other model years
- Does require cutting original plastic bumper as shown in the instructions
Included in the box
- 1 x set Offroad Animal Recovery Points
- 1 x Front bar weldment
- 1 x LH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x RH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x mesh fairlead mount
- 1 x Mesh infill LH
- 1 x Mesh infill RH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh LH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh RH
- 1 x center skid bash plate (does not include sump bash plate)
- 1 x under wing panel LH
- 1 x under wing panel RH
- 1 x winch control box bracket
- 1 x number plate flip
- 1x Pinch weld seal
- 1 x ACC mount
- A butt load of nuts and bolts to make it all sit nice and pretty
- Immeasurable joy and delight
- Carton Dimensions (Inches): 77.5 x 30 x 18
- Mandatory Selection: Current suspension setup (Air vs non Air) to determine the under panel setup
If you have converted from Air to Non Air then select Non Air
- Optional: Add a Stealth Top Hoop
- Optional: Add a Light Bar Blanking Plate - (this is for the main bar not the Stealth Hoop)
- Optional: Add a Sump Bash Plate Plate - (this is extra / protects a different area than the center skid plate included with the Predator bar)
- Optional: Add a Warn VR Evo 10S Winch
- Fitting time: 6-8 hours
- See 'Fitting' tab for downloadable installation instructions
- Fitting difficulty: 6/10
- Does require cutting original bumper
- Will work with fancy Summit / High Altitude style models (bumper cut template is still being figured out for 2014-16)
Flat Rate Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
($300) Ship to Nearest Depot, Buyer to Collect
- We will ship to the nearest depot provided it is within 75 miles of shipping address.
- Customer is responsible to collect from the Depot
- Additional charges will apply if customer fails to collect within the free hold time period
- If the depot is more than 75 miles from the ship to address, we will contact you to give you the option to either collect from the depot or you may request we ship to specified address for an additional fee
- A telephone number is required for scheduling collection from the Depot
($300) Ship to Business address with Forklift or Loading Dock
- If the specified address does not have a fork lift or loading dock, an additional $100 fee will be charged for lift gate service
- If the specified address is not classified by the freight company as a business address, then an additional $200 fee will apply for residential surcharge and lift gate service
($400) Ship to Business address requiring Lift Gate Service
- If the specified address is not classified by the freight company as a business address, then an additional $100 fee will apply for residential surcharge and lift gate service
($480) Ship to Residential Address
- Expensive AF, we know.
Hopefully another option above is available, or for SoCal residents we can arrange for you to pickup from the warehouse and waive all shipping. However get in touch with us before ordering if this is what you want to do.
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas
Any shipping outside the USA will require you to arrange a customs broker
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Wk2 Predator bar by Offroad Animal
Quick run down of the features of the Offroad Animal Predator ...
Offroad Animal Grand Cherokee WK2 Predator Bumper Install
In this video, I’ll cover the installation of the Offroad Anim...
Wk2 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Offroad Animal Predator bar
AUS customers https://offroadanimal.com.au/predator-bull-bar-...
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Finally, a perfect bumper for the WK2. Installed mine on a summit so trimming to fit was different than the template in instructions. There are alot of parts but don't let that intimidate you, this is a smooth install. The only thing they forgot to mention in the instructions is that when you transfer the parking sensors over to new bumper, you have to get it as close to factory position as possible or it will beep like crazy. Try to keep them horizontal with the electrical plug outlet pointing to the left or right. Also make sure you install your light bars prior to install.
This bumper is a game changer for those that are serious about offroading their Grand Cherokee. Install takes some time if you’re a little OCD like me as I didn’t want to cut too much of the bumper cover (no gaps). The design is terrific and well thought out. The side panels that cover the air compressor and washer fluid reservoir come off with a few hex bolts and give you access to your lights and everything underneath. This will add some weight to your front end, but you get used to it very quickly. I have QuadraLift, so there isn’t anything I can do currently to address the change in weight, but you can add HD springs if you’re not on the air suspension. The extra clearance provided is outstanding, even for the QL version, but you gain even more if you have springs as they don’t have to account for the compressor. We took a road trip from Dallas to Sedona, AZ and there was no change in wind noise and very little in MPG’s. Overall, I’m extremely happy with the Predator and ORA’s support and customer service. I 100% recommend this bumper for anyone that wheels their WK2 and wants the clearance & features.
This bumper is a beast! It is tough yet surprisingly light. Oh and does it look good! I have seen people stop to admire the look of the vehicle. The functionality is superb. The increase in approach angle and heightened ACC radar make tackling previously impossible obstacles a breeze. I love this bumper! I also have to say the customer service was second to none. The team at Offroad Animal was friendly and helpful they really went the extra mile for me!