The Grand Cherokee is a super sexy looking vehicle, but lacks some serious protection on the front not just for off road driving but for animal strikes as well. Don't leave your pride and joy unprotected. Offroad Animal's Predator bar will not only protect your rig from Animal strikes and off road mishaps but does this all while looking bloody good.
- Full steel construction for ultimate protection
- Much improved approach angle
- Great platform for mounting a winch. No additional winch mount hardware is required - this bar has you covered.
- Great platform for mounting lights or antennas
- Works with all parking sensors and Adaptive cruise, and Autonomous Emergency braking features.
- Looks awesome on the front of your Grand
- Much lighter bar compared to main competitors due to our much smarter design
- Only adds 100mm to front of vehicle
- 3mm Steel Plate
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Works with parking sensors, and Adaptive Cruise Radar
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- only adds 100mm to the front of the vehicle. This is considerably better than all bull bars on the market
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black as standard - 2 layers of protection
- Hi lift jacking points integrated into design as standard
- Suits most winches with no extras required including Warn Zeon class winch
- Factory fog lights do not fit, however you can run 1 or 2 aftermarket LED driving lights per wing, or an 8" LED lightbar.
- Number plate flip included as standard for those running a winch
- Offroad Animal steel tow hooks are required to run this bumper and are included in the carton. If you already have Offroad Animal tow hooks, send these new ones back for a $150 refund.
- 2 different under panel set ups, for those running Air Suspension and those not. Make sure you select which suspension you have in options above. No air suspension means smaller panels that sit closer to body
- Bumper opening takes most single row led light bars up to 22"
Suits the following vehicles:
WK2 Grand Cherokees Model Year 2011-2021
- Trim: Laredo, Limited, Overland, Trailhawk, Upland, Altitude, North Edition, (models with the standard front bumper)
- Bumper has been fitted with the fancy bumper, (Summit, High Altitude, Limited-X, Limited-S etc.) however we have not yet established the official bumper cut template. We recommend waiting for now unless you want to figure out your own cutting template
Included in the box
- 1 x set Offroad Animal Recovery Points
- 1 x Front bar weldment
- 1 x LH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x RH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x mesh fairlead mount
- 1 x Mesh infill LH
- 1 x Mesh infill RH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh LH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh RH
- 1 x center skid bash plate (does not include sump bash plate)
- 1 x under wing panel LH
- 1 x under wing panel RH
- 1 x winch control box bracket
- 1 x number plate flip
- 1x Pinch weld seal
- 1 x ACC mount
- A butt load of nuts and bolts to make it all sit nice and pretty
- Immeasurable joy and delight
- Mandatory Selection: Current suspension setup (Air vs non Air) to determine the under panel setup
If you have converted from Air to Non Air then select Non Air
- Optional: Add a Stealth Top Hoop
- Optional: Add a Light Bar Blanking Plate - (this is for the main bar not the Stealth Hoop)
- Optional: Add a Sump Bash Plate Plate - (this is extra / protects a different area than the center skid plate included with the Predator bar)
- Optional: Add a Warn VR Evo 10S Winch
- Fitting time: 6-8 hours
- See 'Fitting' tab for downloadable installation instructions
- Fitting difficulty: 6/10
- Does require cutting original bumper
- Will work with fancy Summit / High Altitude style models but bumper cut template is still being figured out
Flat Rate Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
($300) Ship to Nearest Depot, Buyer to Collect
- We will ship to the nearest depot provided it is within 75 miles of shipping address.
- Customer is responsible to collect from the Depot
- Additional charges will apply if customer fails to collect within the free hold time period
- If the depot is more than 75 miles from the ship to address, we will contact you to give you the option to either collect from the depot or you may request we ship to specified address for an additional fee
- A telephone number is required for scheduling collection from the Depot
($300) Ship to Business address with Forklift or Loading Dock
- If the specified address does not have a fork lift or loading dock, an additional $100 fee will be charged for lift gate service
- If the specified address is not classified by the freight company as a business address, then an additional $200 fee will apply for residential surcharge and lift gate service
($400) Ship to Business address requiring Lift Gate Service
- If the specified address is not classified by the freight company as a business address, then an additional $100 fee will apply for residential surcharge and lift gate service
($480) Ship to Residential Address
- Expensive AF, we know.
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This bumper is a game changer for those that are serious about offroading their Grand Cherokee. Install takes some time if you’re a little OCD like me as I didn’t want to cut too much of the bumper cover (no gaps). The design is terrific and well thought out. The side panels that cover the air compressor and washer fluid reservoir come off with a few hex bolts and give you access to your lights and everything underneath. This will add some weight to your front end, but you get used to it very quickly. I have QuadraLift, so there isn’t anything I can do currently to address the change in weight, but you can add HD springs if you’re not on the air suspension. The extra clearance provided is outstanding, even for the QL version, but you gain even more if you have springs as they don’t have to account for the compressor. We took a road trip from Dallas to Sedona, AZ and there was no change in wind noise and very little in MPG’s. Overall, I’m extremely happy with the Predator and ORA’s support and customer service. I 100% recommend this bumper for anyone that wheels their WK2 and wants the clearance & features.
This bumper is a beast! It is tough yet surprisingly light. Oh and does it look good! I have seen people stop to admire the look of the vehicle. The functionality is superb. The increase in approach angle and heightened ACC radar make tackling previously impossible obstacles a breeze. I love this bumper! I also have to say the customer service was second to none. The team at Offroad Animal was friendly and helpful they really went the extra mile for me!