Snap, crackle and pop will be the sounds of your sills and body panels when going off-road if you don't have some Offroad Animal Rock sliders. Yes even with a lift the Wk2 Grand Cherokee is pretty low and prone to some off-road damage. No need to worry with Offroad Animal rock sliders, these heavy duty steel sliders also work great as a step for easy access getting in the car or accessing gear on the roof.
- Serious side protection for your Grand Cherokee
- Great looks, give your Grand that tough look it needs.
- A handy step to get in and out as well as great of reaching the roof
- Awesome tread plate that actually works for grip (unlike checker plate)
- Front and rear spots to use a Hi-Lift Jack
- Comprised of a 3mm steel folded rail and a 3mm steel folded tread plate. Super strong
- Zinc plated and Powder coated Matte Black
- Side Airbag compatible
- Replaces Plastic sill panel for best clearance
- Significantly strengthens vehicle body
- 2 x Hi-Lift Jack points per side
Suits all Jeep Grand Cherokee Wk2 Grand Cherokees 2011-2021. Can also be installed on Summit models with a slightly larger gap at wheel flares
Included in box:
- 1 x LH slider
- 1 x RH slider
- 2 x Slider steps
- 12x Lollypop nut plates
- 12 x M6 nutserts
- Other nuts and bolts
- Fitting time: 3 hours
- See 'Fitting' tab for downloadable installation instructions
- Install difficulty:4/10 (requires a nutsert gun with M6 Mandrel)
Flat Rate Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas
Click Here to purchase this product without shipping included
(Customer must book an appointment time to pickup product from zipcode 92408)
24 Months baby
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are the best and toughest rock sliders I've ever seen! I caught hell when I bought them but I got to tell my wife I told you so! They saved my jeep from some serious damage. Great job on the construction and they look amazing! I wish I could post a picture of my jeep here lol
Love the look and beastly solid.
Great product. Wife loves them on her Grand Cherokee.
Look great, work well, very solid, and no loss of clearance. Had to pay $400 to have them installed in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. It probably would have been less expensive at a place that had experience installing them. Hard to find good sliders/steps that don't reduce clearance. Jacking points are a big plus.
Really like this product, from the quality of manufacturing, to the great installation instructions. Transformed my JGC into a formidable off-roader. Great fit, no modifications needed. Took me and Coe Show 3 hours to complete.
The OffroadAnimal rock rails were a much-needed addition to my WK2. They’re well-made and the folks are offroadanimal quick to ship and quick to respond to questions! Great product from a solid company!
Took a little time to get them on but they look great. We will see how they do then I go to Colorado in the summer
The rails do not quite match up to the frame of the Summit at the flares. Ended up showing a larger gap. Showing the difference with alignment to the door and existing trim. Will work for us as a step for us.
Great fit, great customer service highly recommend. Only negative is need better packaging when shipping.