While there are lots of roof racks out there on the market they are suffer a few problems that the Offroad Animal rack solves. 1. This rack is super quiet, and 2. This rack is not a universal rack but is actually designed specifically for the Ford Ranger so it looks great. Stop putting up with loud racks that don't look right on your truck. Pick up an Offroad Animal Scout Rack and be the envy of all your mates.
- Super Quiet design
- Light weight aluminium design
- Very versatile with T-Slot slats
- Looks the best on the market
- Easy to put together
- Low profile for better wind resistance
- Optional wind deflector that holds 42" LED light bar
- Super low profile, only adds 90mm to height of vehicle
- Supplied with 5 T slot aluminium rails that can quickly and easily fit standard T nuts to secure gear anywhere
- Works with many aftermarket accessories
- Powder coated matte black sides and front, and Anodised cross rails
- Works With Rhino track system Part number (RTS525) This is required for fitment
- Rated to 95kg (210lb) driving and 190kg (420lb) sitting still- Rack weight is 15kg (33lb)
- Not included as standard is Rhino Part RTS525 but this is required, select as option if you don't already have this part or purchase this from another vendor
- Optional Light bar Wind Deflector holds single or double row light bar up to 42"
- Requires Rhino track system RTS525
- Installation of Rhino RTS tracks requires careful drilling of holes and riveting into the roof of your vehicle. The tracks replace the rubber gutter strip in the roof of the truck.
- Fitting difficulty 6/10 if Rhino track not already fitted. If you already have the Rhino track fitted then difficulty is 2/10
- Fitting time- 3-4 hours if rhino tracks not fitted, 1 hours if already fitted.
- See 'Fitting' tab for downloadable installation instructions
- 5 x Aluminium cross rails
- 1 x Standard Wind deflector
- 1 x LH side rail
- 1 x RH side rail
- Big bag of nuts and bolts
Free Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas