Almost all people who are experienced going off-road will tell you the very first accessory you need for your rig is a good set of tow hooks. Unfortunately not all Wk2 Grand Cherokees come with tow hooks. Enter Offroad Animal for offering these affordable pair. These are essential for getting towed out when you get bogged or stuck, or helping out your friends in a similar predicament. You can now look as cool as the Trailhawks and have confidence sporting some tough tow points for all your Jeeping adventures.
This kit is comes with 4 tow plates that once fitted act as 2 separate tow points 1 RH and 1 LH.
- Perfect for getting unstuck or unbogged
- They look pretty cool in Red
- Super quick and easy to fit
- Suits all Jeep Grand Cherokees 2011-2020
- Full steel construction, each plate is 10mm, so when doubled up offer 20mm steel per side
- Rated to 9000lbs per side
- Zinc plated and powder coated Red for better visibility in low light or off-road
- Supplied as a pair to suit RH and LH of Jeep
Whats included in the box
- 4 x Wk2 tow point
- 4 x wk2 tow point spacer
- 4 x M10 high tensile bolts
- 4 x M10 high tensile washers
Install time 15-30 min
Install difficulty 1/10
Free Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas
24 Months baby
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installed these during my hidden winch installation. I hope to install the offroad animal steel bumper one day! Check out the winch and tow hook install here: https://youtu.be/OTJCBipq_v0
Easy install and look good.
Easy to install and well made. Competitively priced. I feel confident with them, as they appear to be well engineered.
They work... and thats really all that matrers
These are amazing tow hooks. The red color looks great. They also have a nice weight to them.
Bought these are part of the bull bar. Really like them.
These tow-hooks are amazing! Heavy duty and a perfect recovery upgrade. Beautiful red finish that is high quality and seems very durable. Check out my Instagram to see them mounted and in action @odoverland