A serious bash plate to protect the sump and Radiator cross-member on your Wk2 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Even light wheeling trips can cause your factory plastic cover to be destroyed and leave your engine sump and radiator cross-member at risk of damage. If you go offroad even a little bit you need this.
- Strong yet light weight structural aluminium construction to preserve fuel economy and handling
- Protects vital components
- Super quick and easy to install at home
- Access panel as standard for quicker oil changes
- Looks very nice, your friends will be jealous
- Your parents will pat you on the back for making a good choice in under body protection
- Made from 5mm Structural aluminium
- Mounts to existing locations- no need to drill
- Part is left Raw so no need to ever touch up paint that has scrapped off
- Works with other Mopar skid plates
- Access panel bolts on so those with V8 motors can change oil faster
Fits all Jeep Grand Cherokees 2011-2020
Included in box
- Bash plate
- Cover plate
- Logo Plate
Install difficulty: 2/10
Install time: 15min-30 min
Free Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas
24 Months baby
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to fit but make sure you do this last if installing the bumper as well. This will allow to make adjustments to the tow hooks if necessary! Really ties the front protection especially when combined with the front bumper!
After waiting 4 months for a response from a competitor, I called Offroad Animal. Within 72 hours of my very first call, I had a perfectly fabricated bash plate installed on my WK2! Perfect fit and finish. Zero issues at a better price point. I could not be more happier! From here forward, I will call Offroad Animal first!
Thank You Again,
Affordable, Quick & Easy To Install, High Quality, Looks Great and Fast Delivery! Very satisfied with Offroad Animal.
Perfect fit and looks great
Really like the build quality. Some fitment issues, but the company has been great to work with toward fixing this.