A serious bash plate to protect the sump and Radiator cross-member on your Wk2 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Even light wheeling trips can cause your factory plastic cover to be destroyed and leave your engine sump and radiator cross-member at risk of damage. If you go offroad even a little bit you need this.
- Strong yet light weight structural aluminium construction to preserve fuel economy and handling
- Protects vital components
- Super quick and easy to install at home
- Access panel as standard for quicker oil changes
- Looks very nice, your friends will be jealous
- Your parents will pat you on the back for making a good choice in under body protection
- Made from 5mm Structural aluminium
- Mounts to existing locations- no need to drill
- Part is left Raw so no need to ever touch up paint that has scrapped off
- Works with other Mopar skid plates
- Access panel bolts on so those with V8 motors can change oil faster
Fits all Jeep Grand Cherokees 2011-2021
Will also fit Dodge Durango 2014-21
Included in box
- Bash plate
- Cover plate
- Logo Plate
- Fitting time: 15min-30 min
- See 'Fitting' tab for downloadable installation instructions
- Install difficulty: 2/10
Free Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas
24 Months baby
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installed along with front bumper, provides excellent protection for soft front underbelly of your GC. Product quality and fit is top notch. Replaces OEM plastic cover that does little to protect radiator and other essential components.
I’ve had the WK2 Bash Plate for over a year now and have put it to the test. It survived Moab, Hot Springs, and a bunch of other places. If it gets dented, it’s easy enough to hammer it flat again. The oil filter access plate provides plenty of room to remove the filter (Hemi), but I highly suggest getting a Fumoto valve and tubing. It just minimizes any mess and makes it easy to get oil samples if you are so inclined. A must-have for any level of adventure in your Grand Cherokee. Don’t rely on that plastic piece of junk for protection.
Tricky to get your hands on this day and age but worth it!
I wouldn’t go without this. It’s clean and easy to install. I have the rear bumper along with the front and the rails and rack plus some accessories. All of these products are the best looking protective equipment you could put on a new Grand Cherokee! Thick steel and correct fitment makes them a breeze to work with.
Installed on a 2014 Dodge Durango Limited V6 with no issues other than the need for a few extra bolts. The lower air dam and support behind was already removed due to damage, so that made install quick. I attached wheel well liners to side of bash plate. Considering nudge bar.
Packaged extremely well too good in fact.. lol pain to get out of packaging.. but arrived in perfect condition
I have no special skill working on cars, but I was able to install this part in a few hours. The instructions did not address whether to attach rear of bash below or above existing Mopar Front Axle Skid Plate, fortunately I was able to contact tech support in the middle of my installation process.
Great products can't wait till more get to the states to put on everyone of them for my High Altitude!
Goes on without fuss and completes the full length protection for WK2. Now no fear of scraping anything but the skids.