A serious bash plate to protect the sump and Radiator cross-member on your Wk2 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Even light wheeling trips can cause your factory plastic cover to be destroyed and leave your engine sump and radiator cross-member at risk of damage. If you go offroad even a little bit you need this.
- Strong yet light weight structural aluminium construction to preserve fuel economy and handling
- Protects vital components
- Super quick and easy to install at home
- Access panel as standard for quicker oil changes
- Looks very nice, your friends will be jealous
- Your parents will pat you on the back for making a good choice in under body protection
- Made from 5mm Structural aluminium
- Mounts to existing locations- no need to drill
- Part is left Raw so no need to ever touch up paint that has scrapped off
- Works with other Mopar skid plates
- Access panel bolts on so those with V8 motors can change oil faster
Fits all Jeep Grand Cherokees 2011-2021
Will also fit Dodge Durango 2014-21
Included in box
- Bash plate
- Cover plate
- Logo Plate
- Fitting time: 15min-30 min
- See 'Fitting' tab for downloadable installation instructions
- Install difficulty: 2/10
Free Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas
24 Months baby
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Packaged extremely well too good in fact.. lol pain to get out of packaging.. but arrived in perfect condition
I have no special skill working on cars, but I was able to install this part in a few hours. The instructions did not address whether to attach rear of bash below or above existing Mopar Front Axle Skid Plate, fortunately I was able to contact tech support in the middle of my installation process.
Great products can't wait till more get to the states to put on everyone of them for my High Altitude!
Goes on without fuss and completes the full length protection for WK2. Now no fear of scraping anything but the skids.
Great product, it’s easy to install.
The product has a factory fit and I have had so many compliments! It's more than just looks, the protection the bash plate provides is really good.
Great quality, easy install, and fast shipping from the folks at OffroadAnimal!
This is a very nice product and is relatively easy to install. Attaching the bash plate itself is a no-brainer. But there's a trick to pulling off the fascia; fortunately I found a video on a competitor's website that perfectly illustrated the proper technique. Also, the installation instructions mention the 5 quarter turn clips but my 2020 WK2 Trailhawk actually has 7 of those. The plate is machined to fit perfectly using the exact oem bolt holes. There are also openings on the outer wings of the plate to accommodate the factory bolt clips used to reattach the fender well liners on each side. The unfinished aluminum looks really nice. Can't wait to get back on the trail.
This is a must for off road ! Much better than plastic factory it replaces easy install ..