You bought the Wk2 Grand Cherokee because it looks good right. I know, I own one too and think it looks fantastic. Now how do we improve the looks and add some protection? The Offroad Animal Steel front bumper not only looks amazing but it protects the front of your jeep. Don't leave your vulnerable front end a risk when going off-road. Slap on an Offroad Animal steel front bumper and get that protection you need and looks you want.
- Protects front end of vehicle from small animals and off-road obstacles.
- Looks amazing on the vehicle
- Works with all vehicle technology like parking sensors and Adaptive Cruise control
- Offers best in class approach angle (sits nice and tight to vehicle)
- Full steel construction. Mostly out of 3mm steel.
- Zinc plated and powder coated matte black
- ADR compliant and Airbag compatible
- Works with forward facing parking sensors and has optional bracket to hold Adaptive Cruise Control radar (click option above)
- Protects front bumper, Radiator, front cross-member, windscreen washer reservoir , and Air suspension compressor if fitting
- Allows great airflow
- Easy to fit
- Mounts to Offroad Animal Tow hooks, if you already have these select option above
- Works with other cool Offroad Animal accessories like Bull Bar, Bash Plate, and Hidden Winch Mount.
This bumper suits all Grand Cherokees 2014-2016 without cutting (Excludes Summit, SRT, and High Altitude which requires significant custom body work for fitment. We don't recommend for these trims)
Diesel models must have the normal (not Summit style) front bumper. If in doubt send us a picture and we will let you know
- When installing this bumper on 2014-16 models, either with or without the Offroad Animal Nudge bar, you may use either soft shackles, D shackles or most 3/4" Bow shackles.
- Installation requires Offroad Animal Recovery Points. OEM or other vendor tow hooks will not work.
- Why can't I keep my tow hooks ?
Are you after this bumper for a different model year ?
For 2011-13, CLICK HERE
For 2017-21, CLICK HERE
Included in box:
- 1 x Main plate pre runner wk2
- 1 x Wk2 tow points kit (not included if you select option above saying you already have these. However they are needed to mount the bumper)
- 1 x Pre runner mount RH
- 1 x Pre runner mount LH
- 1 x Pre runner wing LH
- 1 x Pre runner wing RH
- 1 x ACC cover
- 1 x Pre runner support wing LH
- 1 x Pre runner support wing RH
- 2 x Lower wing support
- 1 x logo plate
- 2m of black pinch weld
- Various nuts and bolts
- Fitting time: 2-3 hours
- See 'Fitting' tab for downloadable installation instructions
- Install difficulty: 4/10
Free Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas
24 Months baby
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
What GREAT customer service from Luke. I received my replacement front bumper in perfect condition and installed it in a couple hours. Looks GREAT, durable and very well made. Excited to buy more parts from Offroad Animal for my Grand Cherokee! I do lots of off-roading and having the best parts on my Jeep matters. 5 STARS!!!
Directions were sort of confusing. Wish there was an actual video to assist with the guide. There were about 10 bolts that were removed unnecessarily and I was never instructed to put them back in the frame. I was never instructed to re install the factory bumper (which led me to need to remove the nudge bar again). I wish they gave me replacement plastic clip things. On a positive note, everything looks very clean. Looks wise it's very nice. Good form fit. Would have liked a set of instructions that had the bumper and nudge bar all together.
Looks geat and does its job. By far the best looking bumper for the grand cherokee
Installed the Offroad Animal Steel Front Bumper a few weeks ago, but I wanted to get some real driving in before reviewing. After driving around with this for the past several weeks, here are my observations: This thing is absolutely rock solid. It is very sturdy, and provides excellent ground clearance in the front, as well as protection vs. simply taking the lower air damn off. I've gotten complements from everyone who sees it, and I definitely linger a little longer after parking to stare at how awesome this looks. As for wind noise/mpg, I can confidently say that there is no wind noise, and I have noticed no degradation in MPG on highway/city driving. Off-Road, this thing kicks ass. Very happy with this product!!!