You bought the Wk2 Grand Cherokee because it looks good right. I know, we have some too and we think they look fantastic.
Now how do we improve the looks and add some protection? The Offroad Animal Steel front bumper not only looks amazing but it protects the front of your jeep. Don't leave your vulnerable front end a risk when going off-road. Slap on an Offroad Animal steel front bumper and get that protection you need and looks you want.
- Protects front end of vehicle from small animals and off-road obstacles.
- Looks amazing on the vehicle
- Works with all vehicle technology like parking sensors and Adaptive Cruise control
- Offers best in class approach angle (sits nice and tight to vehicle)
- Full steel construction. Mostly out of 3mm steel.
- Zinc plated and powder coated matte black
- ADR compliant and Airbag compatible
- Works with forward facing parking sensors and has optional bracket to hold Adaptive Cruise Control radar (click option above)
- Protects front bumper, Radiator, front cross-member, windscreen washer reservoir , and Air suspension compressor if fitting
- Allows great airflow
- Easy to fit
- Mounts to Offroad Animal Tow hooks, if you already have these select option above
- Works with other cool Offroad Animal accessories like Bull Bar, Bash Plate, and Hidden Winch Mount.
This bumper requires no cutting and suits all Grand Cherokees 2017-2021 with the detachable lower fascia, eg. Laredo, Limited, Overland, Trailhawk
(Excludes eg. Summit, High Altitude, Limited-X, Limited-S, SRT, Trackhawk, High Country Overland etc. which requires cutting and significant custom body work to fit the bumper profile. We don't recommend for these trims)
Diesel models must have the normal (not Summit style) front bumper.
If in doubt send us a picture and we will let you know
- When running without the Offroad Animal Nudge bar, you can use soft shackles or a 3/4" bow shackle.
- When running the Offroad Animal Nudge bar as well as this bumper on the 2017-21, we suggest using a soft shackle, or a 7/8" D shackle. Most Bow shackles will not fit due to the mounting bracket stack material thickness.
- Installation requires Offroad Animal Recovery Points. OEM or other vendor tow hooks will not work.
- Why can't I keep my tow hooks ?
Are you after this bumper for a different model year ?
For 2011-13, CLICK HERE
For 2014-16, CLICK HERE
Included in box:
- 1 x Main plate pre runner wk2
- 1 x Wk2 tow points kit (not included if you select option above saying you already have these. However they are needed to mount the bumper)
- 1 x Pre runner mount RH
- 1 x Pre runner mount LH
- 1 x Pre runner wing LH
- 1 x Pre runner wing RH
- 1 x ACC cover
- 1 x Pre runner support wing LH
- 1 x Pre runner support wing RH
- 2 x Lower wing support
- 1 x logo plate
- 2m of black pinch weld
- Various nuts and bolts
- Fitting time: 2-3 hours
- See 'Fitting' tab for downloadable installation instructions
- Install difficulty: 4/10
Free Shipping only for USA orders in the lower 48 states.
Contact us to request a quote for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and The Americas
Warranty Information24 Months baby
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was a little more challenging to install and I installed this along with the bash plate. The item is a great fit and meshes up nicely with the steel bumper I installed along with it. Along with the roof rack and the rear steel bumper, this gave my 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee a nice low profile/off-road look, which is what I was going for.
Installed the front bumper and bull bar on my 2017 Trailhawk. Install was straight forward, took my time to make sure I did it right. Looks great and I like the protection it offers in combination with the bash plate I already had installed. Fit and finish are very good, delivery was prompt, getting a lot of complements on how it looks.
I was super impressed with the quality and fit of this bumper; and it looks amazing. Easy self-install for anyone with modicum of mechanical aptitude. For US spec vehicles, be aware that the bumper requires you to either remove the front crash beam or cut into it. I did not feel comfortable removing the crash beam and opted to cut out small pieces to fit the bumper brackets, cut-outs were not a big deal with angle grinder.
This is the second ORA front bumper I have purchased. One for my 2013 Limited, and now for my 2021 Trailhawk. Best looking design on the market. Instructions are detailed and easy to follow. Phenomenal product!
This bumper looks as good as it performs! I have a black GC and this bumper fits so cleanly. With protection and the bash guard it is like no other GC bumper out there.
Finally got to install the front bumper. Great design, great build quality and they know how to pack them so they don't get damaged. Could not recommend them more highly. Only gripe is the pictures for the install could have been better.
I own a 2017 JGC and I have spent weeks searching for off-road amour. The market is very small when it comes to after-market amour for the JGC. There is no doubt this is the best front bumper I have found. I have gone to buy all of Offroad Animal's amour and I wouldn't recommend anyone else! Light weight, not too complicated to put on, very good and clean looking, with amazing protection!
Besides looking awesome, the extra clearance and front end protection make this the best bumper on the market (until the Predator is released). I have put it thru its paces and it has proven its worth, hands down. I smacked it pretty hard while on Top of the World in Moab and it saved the compressor for the air suspension. It also took a lot of abuse on Hells Revenge and Elephant Hill. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wheels their WK2 and wants extra protection. I love it!!
I have to say starting out that I absolutely love this product. Although the pictures look good, it is nothing when compared to when you actually install it. First off, let me say that has greatly improved my approach angle (I am still waiting on my lift kit which would increase my angle even more). After researching the few other companies that provide a off road accessories such as this front bumper, and reading a multitude of reviews for each, I chose Off Road Animals accessories. I could not be happier. The product is well made and sturdy with thick steel and powder coated. All the welds looked good (I have a strong background in welding) which was one of the first things I looked at. Rack marks were not noticeable from powder coating. Fit and formed to the body perfectly. The look alone justifies the purchase. I believe this is a well built and sturdy bumper that will well protect my (wifes) Grand Cherokee. And to top it off, My once skeptical wife LOVES it. She likes to show off her Jeep every time she drives it.